Fudgy Cherry Brownies
A moist and gooey brownie- sure to be a favorite!
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 13 ounce jar Stonewall Kitchen Sour Cherry Jam
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9 inch by 13 inch pan.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a medium saucepan.
- Whisk in sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla, stirring two to three minutes. Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Stir in flour, baking powder, salt and Sour Cherry Jam.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until they just begin to pull away from the side of the pan.
- For ease of serving, let brownies cool completely before cutting.